Understand your customers, develop products to meet their needs and deliver an outstanding claims experience
Today, Canadian insurance carriers must meet and exceed customer expectations – meaning a culture of innovation, cutting edge technology and understanding customers with data insights.
Such significant transformation can be daunting. But the time to act is now.
Which is why Connected Insurance Canada (September, 10-11, Toronto) is bringing together 350+ decision-makers from across the insurance value chain – to get the tools needed to transform their organization.
60+ CEOs, Analytics, Innovation, Product, Customer and Claims Thought Leaders Take the Stage
3 Conferences in 1: Uniting Decision-Makers from Across the Insurance Ecosystem
Today, the improvement of the insurance future can be realized only with simultaneous approach across the organization. Internally insurers are tackling issues with legacy systems and processes, communication, culture, and enterprise architecture.
By gathering the ‘agents of change’ within the insurers, including product innovation, analytics, claims strategy and technology the next steps can, and will be taken. Practically speaking, this means excellent partnerships and third-party integration; the enhancement of operational capabilities and product functionality
Take your company to the next level, join two days that will change your team and business including:
- AI and Analytics: Discover Exactly Where And How AI Is Impacting Insurance: Drive business value with AI and advanced analytics and deliver truly omnichannel customer experience, value creation and automation
- Product and Innovation: Transform Product Development To Create Customer-Winning Products And Services: Boost product value with third-party relationships that plug the operational and technical gaps and provide personalized, relevant and valuable products
- Connected Claims: Put The Customer First: Design strategies and implement technologies to optimize claims, deliver greater accuracy and effectiveness and reduce human errors
5 Reasons You Must Attend Connected Insurance Canada
- Canada’s Largest Gathering for Insurance Executives: Join 350+ peers and colleagues to build your network, benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in the industry
- Walk Away with Step by Step, Practical Strategies: This event gives you tools, tips and tricks from case studies across the industry for immediate implementation in your organization, to understanding what your customer wants
- Get the Big Picture, and the Detail: With three conferences, explore detailed strategies within product, service, claims and tech that enables you to achieve the customer-centric future of insurance
- Meet Valuable Contacts to Grow Your Network: With more hours of networking, interactive discussions and 1:1 meeting scheduling through our networking app ‘Brella’
- Save Weeks of Work: Get more insights in two days than weeks of market research and competitive bench-marking