Maximize AI Integration and Data Efficiency to Empower Technology-Led Insurance
In less than 5 years, one trillion connected devices will be in play. What that means for the carriers? Today, the industry is struggling to keep up with less than 50 billion devices, and 76% of you admit you are not ready to adopt new technologies.
We are facing the ultimate moment of truth to position ourselves to this changing business landscape making innovation non-negotiable. The question is, what should we do next? How to we make up the most of these 5 years ahead?
This is why Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA 2020 is bringing together 500+ senior innovation and business unit executives to set the bar for the future of insurance innovation. Hear from 11 C-suite keynote speakers, over 50 analytics and innovation leader and discover the strategies to create valuable, relevant insurance products and services and seamless experiences - all through the power of tech-enhanced operations.
This is a time to join those who are being bold and create every competitive edge with unified tech strategy.
The Keynotes That Will Transform Insurance Innovation
Not only this is the most senior line up ever to join this kind of event, but for the first time Travelers, Nationwide and Allstate are sharing the stage.
Two Days Packed With Cutting-Edge Analytics and Innovation, including:
Data and Analytics
- Drive business value with data and analytics: Implement AI and advanced analytics to achieve core business objectives and customer satisfaction at scale
- Turn your vision into reality: Develop a strategy for successful AI implementation to ensure a robust business intelligence infrastructure, data integrity and a 360 view of the customer
- Boost the power of your insurance product: Discover how AI is changing existing products and services in order to improve customer service and increase efficiency
- Become innovative at your core: Discover the true value of innovation to your core processes, accelerate underwriting, fast-track claims and product development
- Maximize innovation impact: Find the maximum value for each disruptive technology and create a clear plan to improve business efficiency and customer experience
- Move beyond single technology implementation: Discover how to implement multiple technologies to infuse the whole value chain and stay ahead of your competition
Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA 2020 brings together the leading minds on the cutting edge of innovation and 60+ case studies on innovation, technology and strategic leadership. Get ready, for the most senior collection of insurance leadership you have ever seen in once place!
Join this Unparalleled Networking Opportunity as 500+ Tech and Business Leaders Come Together
This conference was designed with a unique format to allow you to take full advantage of the onsite networking opportunities. From round table discussions to interactive polling and open designed workshops, this conference is a must-attend event for those looking to explore the opportunities that advanced analytics and innovative tech are bringing to the different business departments across the insurance enterprise, including:
- C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Innovation Officer
- INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY: SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Technology, Innovation, Investment, Strategy, Business Development, Emerging Tech
- DATA/ANALYTICS: Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, SVPs, AVPs, VPs and Heads of Data, Analytics, AI, Customer Analytics, Business Intelligence
Insurance Carriers and Digital Innovators Attending in 2020 include:
5 reasons you must attend!
- 500+ peers and colleagues to build your network: Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in the industry
- Latest trends in technological innovation: pushing knowledge forward with AI and cutting-edge analytics discussions
- 60+ expert speakers sharing insights: You simply will not find a stronger collection of AI Pioneers and Insurance Innovators
- 25+ hours of thought-provoking debate: Case studies, keynotes and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in the year ahead
- Save weeks of work: Get more insights in two days than weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking
Please let me know if you have any feedback, or if you would like to get involved with the event.